SOMETIMES I CRAFT MYSELF

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Face Behind "Sometimes I Craft Myself"


See that lady down there in the "I LOVE NERDS" shirt?? 
Yep that's me. 
My name is Cory and I am the face behind this blog. 

I decided that if I was going to post a picture of myself it better be of something I've crafted since this is a craft blog and all. 
The only crafty outfit I have made in recent years has been this super rad T-shirt. 

My husband (I call him Mister Studly) is a HUGE Star Wars nerd. When I say "Nerd" I mean like... camped out for 2 weeks straight before Episode 1 came out which happened to be the week before our wedding kind of nerd.  So yeah... he's one of THOSE Star Wars fans. 

For his birthday this past October I got tickets to Star Wars in concert. 

I decided to make this shirt to show all the nerds I saw that night (there were plenty let me tell you!) that even though they are nerds... they are loved.

Like these guys...... 



And her I am, joining in all the fun.


NERD ALERT!!!

So that's me.... I'm Cory. Nice to meet you.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

You are so funny!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...