SOMETIMES I CRAFT MYSELF

Friday, November 12, 2010

Funny Friday

I love finding fun/silly things on Etsy. It seriously brightens my day.

So I thought I would start the weekend a bit early and post some fun things to make you smile.

These shoes made me giggle and think about my grandma. 
She won the senior olympics in bowling a few years ago. Not exactly sure what that means but she got a gold medal and wears it everywhere. There wasn't an age bracket for her because she's in her 90's so she had to bowl against the 80 year olds. And she whooped them all!!! That's my granny!

When I saw these Strike Bowling Maryjane Shoes from Hello Shoes, I just had to share them with you.


And check out this funny Button from Beanforest


How 'bout this Smokin Hot Diggity Dog Ring from dirt road south


I almost wet myself when I saw these  Pink Maxi Pad Slippers from Krafts By Donna

Of course you can't go wrong with these Bacon Magnets from Design Dude


I hope you've enjoyed the first installment of Funny Friday. Check back next friday for the second installment because after the first installment, there's a second installment.

2 comments:

Lori Storrs said...

Who doesn't love a little bit of funny on a Friday?! Thanks so much for including my hot dog ring in your lovely blog post, my dear!

Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

Toooo Funny...Love the Blog! Thanks you very much for posting my Maxi-Pad Slippers...I hope this blog produced lots of smiles and giggles. We need more laughter in our lives.

Have A Blessed Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...