SOMETIMES I CRAFT MYSELF

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

NO SEW Appliques

I've decided to start making no sew appliques and sell them in the shop. I've had so much fun designing items in my head the last couple of days. I have soooooo many things running through this little brain of mine and I can't wait to  get them made!

First off....

Here's something I made for myself. 
 I need more fall decor around this joint. So i've been trying to make it instead of buying it.  Here's a little fabric acorn affixed to a blank canvas. I like it.

And now.... Ladies and Gentleman!! Bring on the NO SEW Appliques!!

A Super Sweet Stache to brighten your day.


Nerd Alert!!!!

Loving these nerd glasses. So fun.. and nerdy.


Here's a smaller super sweet stache coin purse.  


I'm lovin this thing. I'm probably going to have to make one for myself.

And this super rad tote bag is for sale in my Etsy Shop as well...
I call it "The French Baguette"


Anyhoo.... 

That's what I've been up to this week. 
I've got more in the works. Just have to find the time to get them all drawn out. 
I'm really looking forward to the Christmas ones!

2 comments:

Cherish said...

The acorn is cool. I'm a little weirded out by the stache coin purse!

Heather said...

LOVE the acorn! I need some fall decorations and that's a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...