SOMETIMES I CRAFT MYSELF

Monday, January 10, 2011

Project Of The Week

This week I want to make something Valentine's-ish and I found this Framed Heart over at Embellishing Life

Looks easy enough., right??


I'm going to be changing it up a bit because I want to use things I have around the house. I don't want to go out and purchase anything extra. I plan on using left over felt from Christmas stockings I made a few years ago, a white picture frame that I have lying around and then I'm going to go through my fabric pile and see what I have that will look nice in the frame for the flowers to be glued to. I have this crazy idea that I may just use some scrapbooking paper instead of fabric for the back ground but I haven't decided yet. It just depends on what I can find around this joint. I hope it turns out as cute as it looks in my head right now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...