SOMETIMES I CRAFT MYSELF

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Button Necklace

I've finished my Project of the Week!! I can't wait to share it with you.
I think it turned out really cute.

 I will post pics later tonight because today is my Valentine's Day with Mister Studly.  Things have been kinda hectic lately and we're celebrating early so that we can... #1. have  a free babysitter (grandparents) and #2.  skip all those annoying Valentine's Day crowds. I spent too many years as a waitress to go to a restaurant on Valentine's Day and wait in line for 45 minutes or more for a table.

 So we try and celebrate early. Then on the actual Valentine's day, we will celebrate with the kids. Just have a fun dinner at home (the kids will have  fun dinner since we're dieting) and watch a movie or something. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...