SOMETIMES I CRAFT MYSELF

Friday, February 4, 2011

OOH!! Super Awesome Deal Alert!

Deal Pulp  is one of those daily deal sites where they offer up something at a super discounted rate. For instance, the other day, I purchased a Gift Code from Deal Pulp to use at ThredUp for only $6.00. After my new member credit, I paid only $1.00 for a Gift code to use at ThredUp which I then used to purchase 2 barely used in excellent condition, 3T boys winter jackets. I can't wait to get them for my son to use next year! 
For only a buck how could I go wrong??

So today's deal at Deal Pulp is for a $10.00 credit to deal pulp for only $1.00!! That's awesome!!! I just purchased mine. Are you going to purchase yours?? 

I can't wait to see some upcoming deals and spend my $10.00 credit (that I only forked over a BUCK for!!!) 

Check out today's deal HERE!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...