SOMETIMES I CRAFT MYSELF

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Miss Little Sister

My lil' sister got a teaching job and starts in the fall. How exciting!!! She is going to be teaching math and literature at the middle school level at the school she attended! 

How awesome is that??

So she asked me to make her some of my Art Clips so that she can hang some decorations and various things in her classroom.
I've been taking them outside with me in the back yard and working on them while the kids play like maniacs. 

Here's a few that's I've completed so far.
 I'm making her's in sets of 10 but I'm making extra sets of 5 to put up for sale in my Etsy Shop Lady Cupcake's Corner 






As of right this moment, I only have the apples listed but the rest will be listed soon. Only $2.50 each.

I love making these clips. They're so fun.

Here are just a few ways you can use these cuties....


I also love them for hanging your children's school or art work, hanging a banner for a birthday party, attaching a card to a gift bag in a cute funky way, closing up those open bags of chips, etc. There are lots of fun things you can do with clothespins but it's so much MORE fun when the clothespins are cute like mine!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...