SOMETIMES I CRAFT MYSELF

Sunday, January 2, 2011

One-Stop-Blogging

I've decided to try out blogging in one place. 
So from now on, all the things about my life and the stuff I love will be posted on this blog only.

If I bake something cool... I'm posting it here.
If I craft something cool.... I'm posting it here.
If my kids do something hilarious.... I'm posting it here.
If I feel like sharing some crazy Random Cory thought..... I'm posting it here.
If I.... Well... you get the idea. 

It's all going to be RIGHT HERE!

So check me out and check me out often. Leave lots of comments because I adore the attention.

More to come this week. 

We have sledding adventures, Christmas vacation, Christmas Day, a little Craftiness, etc. 
It's going to be fun!

So check back tomorrow for more.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...