SOMETIMES I CRAFT MYSELF

Monday, February 14, 2011

Finally!!!!

I have been meaning to do this forever!! I finally got it done this last weekend. Seriously it took all of two minute to hang up but for some reason I just couldn't find the time in the last 4 months to get this hung up. 

I never know what to do with all those school/church art projects that Moma comes home with but I want to display them some how (just not on the fridge). So I figured this would be a good way. I just need to spice up the clothespins to make them look cute and match her room. I'm going to mod podge some decorative paper on them some day. Probably 4 months from now when I think about it.


I love this because it shows Moma that I'm proud of her work and I want to display it but I don't have to put it up on my fridge. I like to have a clean fridge surface with not a lot of junk hanging from it. 
No clutter!!! Woo Hoo!!


Just to give you an idea... here's how I hang my Christmas cards each year....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...