SOMETIMES I CRAFT MYSELF

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Vacay!

Here I am. On Vaction, blogging. LOL

I'm having a great time though. We are visiting family all the way across the country. The kids are loving playing with their cousins. They are exhausted by the end of the day from all the running around. Mister Studly and I get to have a little break next week and leave the kids with my brother and sister in law while we head off to D.C. to explore. How cool is it that we got in to not just the Capitol tour, but the White House as well?? I love it!!! I can't wait!

Anyways... Having a great little vacation. Can't wait to share some pics when I get back (I forgot my cord to download them on the laptop, so you'll just have to wait)

Tonight I showed off my cupcakes to my family.

Whoa... that sounded BAD!

 I made chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting and everyone was so freaked out over their tastiness. My nephew who doesn't eat a darn thing and is super picky, even finished his whole dinner all just so he could have a cupcake. Sweet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...