SOMETIMES I CRAFT MYSELF

Monday, March 7, 2011

Vacation is coming to a close....

FINALLY!!!

Actually, it's been a really nice vacation visiting family but I am so ready to be back home in our normal routine and our own beds!!! Seriously, I can hear my bed calling my name right now from 649 miles away.
My brain has been in overdrive these last few days just thinking of all the things I need to get done when I get home. So many projects! Plus spring is right around the corner and I need to figure out exactly what and when I'm going plant my garden. I know for sure I want strawberries, asparagus, corn, zucchini, tomatoes and some type of squash.  I can't wait to get started on all those fun things. I've always had some type of veggie growing in my garden but I've always lived in small condos or apartments so my space has been limited. This will be the first time I can actually plant something substantial rather than just for the fun of it. The favorite thing I ever did was planted zucchini in an old wheel barrow. I had Mister Studly drill a couple holes it in for drainage and I planted some seeds and it went crazy!! I loved it. 
Moma really misses playing at preschool so she can't wait to get back home either.

We have exactly 1 month until my Dad and Step Mom come for a visit. So I have to get the carpet in the basement and finish the bathroom down there and I will be all ready for hosting company.

April is going to be a busy month for us. We have Moma's birthday and a visit from my dad and step mom, a visit from my sister and her boyfriend during spring break and kindergarten registration for Moma (Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!)

Can't wait to be home.

Did you just hear that????
It was my bed calling for me again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...