SOMETIMES I CRAFT MYSELF

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Yummy Recipe!!

On New Years Day it's a tradition to have appetizers all day long. 
Just snacking and hanging out and watching football is all we do.

I made an artichoke dip but I changed some things up from my original recipe and it ended up being delicious!! 
Everyone loved it. 
My mother in law said that when she gets old, she's going to come live with me since I feed her so well. LOL

So I thought I would share the recipe....

2 cans artichoke hearts in water
4 cloves garlic
1 small jalapeno
1 cup mayo
1 cup parmesan/romano cheese blend
Salt to taste 

Drain the water from the artichokes really well. dry the artichokes on a paper towel and gently squeeze any excess water. Chop artichokes into small pieces. (I like to leave some larger chunks in there for texture) and place in a medium size bowl. Remove seeds from Jalapeno. Chop garlic and jalapeno finely. Add to bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir till all mixed up. 

Spread mixture into lightly sprayed 1 quart baking dish and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.

Serve warm with Wheat Thins or your favorite cracker.

It's really easy and people will think you're amazing when you serve this. 
Just don't tell them how easy it is and you'll look super cool.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...