SOMETIMES I CRAFT MYSELF

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Copy Cat!!

My "cousin" (actually our hubby's are cousins, but it's just easier to say "cousin" when referring to her) who has THIS FUN BLOG, posted last year about THIS fun Valentine's Day dinner idea and so last night, I copied her. 

I had a cheese pizza that I purchased last week for $2.88 and I had some pepperoni in the fridge. I got out my little heart cookie cutter and got to work....



Here's the baked product.... YUM!

Here's "G" getting ready to dig in. He's not feeling all that great so forgive the sour look on his face...

And here's Moma who cannot seem to smile normally now that she has lost her first tooth.

I took about 10 pictures of her and this one was the BEST, most normal smile of them all. 

I guess she's proud of her missing tooth.


So if you're looking for a fun V-day Dinner idea, I would recommend this. Super easy and fun and the kids were so excited.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

You're so fun. I would totally not go to the work of cutting those out. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...