SOMETIMES I CRAFT MYSELF

Monday, October 3, 2011

Work Work Work!

Mister Studly starts his new job today. I'm so torn with my emotions about the whole thing. I mean.... I've really enjoyed having him around this last year. He's been a big help to me around here with the kids while I've been working. So now I've got to figure out how to manage work and kids while trying to maintain a clean home.  I've been told I will need to lower my standards for a clean home. So that's what's going to have to take a backseat because work and kids and husband come first. Not in that particular order though. 
Anyways, I'm excited for the money he will make since we haven't had any of that around here in months! I'm kinda excited about the time to have the house to myself because I feel like I will be able to get more done without him around. He's kind of a big distraction for me. I can't tell you how many times I got a bug up my butt to clean something only to have him tempt me with running errands with him or renting a redbox and relaxing on the couch. So without him here distracting me, I think I will be able to get more done around this place. 
Now we just have to hope he likes his job and isn't a giant turd when he comes home from work every day. There's nothing worse than having a grumpy, overworked, unsatisfied in life husband. So let's hope he finds at least a little bit of enjoyment working where he is. It's a very difficult job. He will be working with the mentally ill and unstable. He's going to see a lot of sadness but hopefully he can focus on the positive aspects of the job like the fact that he's helping these people who can't help themselves. 

Anyways.... lots of changes and challenges around here. Luckily I have support of some really great friends and family. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hopefully he will work with people who are laid back and have a sense of humor. That's really the only way to deal with the mentally ill.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...